Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gotta love the 3 day weekend

Howdy everyone,

So, a bit of snow happened this weekend. About 9 to 12 inches worth and long story short, I got a day off of school for it. Over the weekend, I obtained legal copies of The StarCraft Anthology, WarCraft III and WarCraft III The Frozen Throne. I've been playing through WarCraft and it's been a lot of fun!

I can't believe that it's set so far back though! I wasn't expecting to play through the Orcs moving to Kalimdor and meeting the Tauren for the first time. Also I now know a lot more about World of Warcraft than I did, and its AWESOME! I know the banshee who started the undead movement to leave the scourge; I know the old king of Lordaron and Prince Arthas. I also know Thrall and the elf city of Silvermoon, oh and Northrend! It's cool to know that WoW was based on solid WarCraft storyline instead of being pulled out of its ass, like I thought it was.

So that's what my life has been the past few days. Blizzard games and working, which hasn't been a bad existance at all. I've also been doing my homework, as sparse as it is. I wasn't sure today what I'd need to do because it was our first day off of the semester and none of my professors got in touch with me about it, but then I guess I don't need to do anything extra.

In anime club news, even though this isn't the official blog, we're getting ready for our first meeting on Saturday. A few little things need to be taken care of but nothing significant at all. I think soon we might set up an actual site for the club because I'll, very soon, be coding MySQL and php (very very useful for databasing thus blogging and keeping records). This will give us a form of updating and a way to keep our library online so people can see what we have.

Anyway, this about wraps it up for every thing that's been new in my life. See ya round

No comments:

Post a Comment