Friday, February 26, 2010

Long Time... No Text

Hey interwebs,

it's been too long for this to be an update on 'whats going on since...' so this is just gonna be a 'whats going on' post. So, in school news, had my first tests of the semester today. I'm not sure how well I did on them to be honest, but I have an inkling that they're at least passing grades. In databasing we've got the rest of our project to get done by next Wednesday. It's quite a bit of work to do writing the html, php, and user manuals for the website and database interface. It all is do-able though just gotta put the time into it.

In laptop news: I got my battery and the back of my screen replaced by dell the other day. Their customer service was nice and were willing to work with me and not bull shit around with what was wrong. I've got to schedule a day and some cash where I can buy an external hard drive and do a clean up on my laptops hard drive.

In gaming updates: Bioshock 2 is amazing and I now own (wow those use the same letters in a different arrangement) a fight stick (arcade joystick and arcade buttons) for my xbox360. The cool thing about it is that my computer will pick it up as a controller and it'll work with my emulators. Battletoads makes a great game when played with an arcade stick.

Other than that, I've got nothin. Anyway, talk to ya later internets

No comments:

Post a Comment