Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weird

Not too much again, but thankfully this is staying pretty consistent. It's strange that this is the one that succeeded, of my other blog attempts. I can never really seem to do things over a period of time, like work on a song for more than a day, or get into a game for more than a week. Then again, this hasn't been around too long.

Anyway,

Phone. Almost dead. My Voyager (great phone until the hinge broke off within the first month, and now crap phone) has started to show some major faults. I have a feeling it has to do with the fact that it's been opening and closing on one hinge for over a year and a half. The screens are up to... an almost majority fail rate. I'll need to open it at least 3 times before it will even display anything and then the screen will stop refreshing and I get stuck on a menu. It's still a random thing as far as I can tell so, it's been annoying trying to get it to work.

Serenity. Great game. I started GMing a game last night and we have some great people playing in this one. The characters also mesh and clash at the same time, giving our crew a very interesting dynamic. Anyway, that's really all the RP news since finishing Cody's campaign.

Classes have been awesome this week so far, mostly because a lot have been cancelled. Snow monday closed school and the snow over tuesday night gave us a 2 hour delay today, which took away my history class. My friday history also got cancelled today so woohoo for that. Databasing has been fun, we spent today putting our info into mysql which is easy peasy computer busy work. Theory has been good also, note reading has been everything so far and I've been sleeping through it (not literally but metaphorically). And COSC 320 is still hell to sit through.

Anyway, with that I take my leave.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mike, i got a Blackberry. and i loove it. I'm done with flip, it's just shit. my Voyager started doing the same thing, the hindge broke, the screen froze, my bluetooth stopped working, can't access any memory cards... the list goes on. it's all but dead now. my blackberry is made of WIN right now, i use it to manage my business and it RAPES at it. :P DEF reccommend it.

    ReplyDelete